Team Totally Awesome presents DAAAMN!! II - July 3

Of course it has its place, and it's where most things end up anyway. Babble about soup. Babble about dogs, mouthwash, you name it. Don't forget plenty of insults.

Moderators: Philippe, Tyler, Tony, Johnson

Team Totally Awesome presents DAAAMN!! II - July 3

Postby Tyler on Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:49 pm

That's right, DAAAMN!! II will be held at Castle Awesome on Saturday, July 3. Contact any of the Team Totally Awesome founders for location and directions.

In the tradition of DAAAMN!! I, please visit the official DAAAMN!! II Photoshop thread.

DAAAMN!! Fun Facts:

*Actor and comedian Martin Lawrence is the official mascot of the DAAAMN!! series

*Team Totally Awesome member Tony became the creator of the liquid universe during the original DAAAMN!!

Want to contribute more fun facts? Send them in!
Oh, I just wanted to see if I could run my own web server. It ain't some big deal like the main nerds would have you believe. This crud is fly-easy if you can make yourself care. - Ray Smuckles
Tyler
Founding Member, Chief Morale Officer

Postby Philippe on Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:09 pm

Mitch's article avatar was taken when we briefly left DAAAMN to get a hamburger.
Founding member
Master of Revels
With Frozen Hands, I Rock!
Philippe
Founding Member, Master of Revels

Postby Johnson on Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:35 am

Philippe wrote:Mitch's article avatar was taken when we briefly left DAAAMN to get a hamburger.

BZZT. Sorry, no, that was the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre. Close, though. Gentlemen, what prizes has he won?
Steve wrote:Nintendo's like a deadbeat dad. It's really fun when he shows up on holidays, but the rest of the year it's just empty promises and false hope.
Johnson
Founding Member, Faceless Warrior

Postby alexsagemorgan on Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:51 am

Can I come?
alexsagemorgan
n00b

Postby Johnson on Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:56 am

alexsagemorgan wrote:Can I come?

Of course, man. You have to bring girls, though.
Steve wrote:Nintendo's like a deadbeat dad. It's really fun when he shows up on holidays, but the rest of the year it's just empty promises and false hope.
Johnson

Postby WAxl on Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:07 pm

WAxl
City Manager of Tuttle, Oklahoma

Postby Johnson on Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:28 pm

I've always laughed to myself concerning those guitarists who feel the need to coat their microphone stand and any other available surface with dozens or even hundreds of guitar picks. Now, though, I laugh out loud. LOL, indeed.

Is he afraid of running out? There's absolutely no way in hell anyone could go through that many guitar picks in a single concert. I don't care what you're playing or how you're playing it. Possibly, I could see it if he was using a pick to play an electric belt sander. However, I don't think power tools made it in popular music much after the power drill in Van Halen's Poundcake, the leadoff track on their triumphant return to the rock arena, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.

Do all those picks somehow validate him as a guitar player? Maybe he thinks to himself "Well shit, just look at me. I have 68 guitar picks on my microphone stand alone. I must be God's gift to rock n' roll! No one knows what all these are for. As such, they probably worship me."

I, for one, know I once dreamed of the day that I'd be lurking in front of an array of Marshall cabinets larger than my mansion, wailing away on my axe and singing into a microphone cum pick recepticle.

I WANNA ROOOOOOOOCK!
Johnson

well, DAAAMN!!

Postby Das Ju on Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:34 pm

I'm gonna bring all the DAAAMN alcohol I can carry, and I am gonna say all the DAAAMN things to all the DAAAMN people I can.

yes.

i am that bored, at work.

please. kill me.
Kill Whitey. That is all.
Das Ju

ohhhhhh snap.....

Postby nic_z on Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:52 pm

:shock:
we must all think of others....for example...understand that a crowed elevator smell diffrent to a midget
nic_z

Postby rynsect on Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:28 am

Johnson wrote:wailing away on my axe and singing into a microphone cum pick recepticle.

quoi?

. . . qua
, perhaps?
rynsect

Postby Philippe on Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:09 pm

dude, rynsect. if you don't know what a cum pick recepticle is, then I'm not gonna tell you.
Founding member
Master of Revels
With Frozen Hands, I Rock!
Philippe
Founding Member, Master of Revels

Return to Vapid Discussion