Holy shit, an advice request

Comments and discussion for articles on the site. To start a new thread, click "Post comment" from an article.

Moderators: Philippe, Tyler, Tony, Johnson

Holy shit, an advice request

Postby Posting Bot on Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:49 pm

Team Totally Awesome wrote:

Pigs can have orgasms that last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
Pigs, however, do not necessarily give a shit because they don't really enjoy sex and would much prefer to roll around in the mud.
Does this bother you?

-- Supa Trooper

Tyler
Yes.

Johnson
To correct an age-old misconception, and reiterate what Jules Winnfield once said, pigs are clean animals. They roll around in the mud to cool off, just as your pet dog would if given the chance, and because people don't clean ...

Full article: http://www.teamtotallyawesome.com/advice/294
Posting Bot
Autonomous Process

Postby Gail on Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:53 pm

I really love you Phil.

When I was really little (like 7), we lived on this Ranch/Farm kind of piece of property and had Animals. Two pigs, Roscoe and Priscilla, a huge ram, a bitch of a billy goat, and assorted chickens and rabbits, as well as a baby deer. But anyways... Roscoe thought he was a dog and Priscilla was too huge to get anywhere near. But with the sheer number of piglets we turned out over the course of mutiple years, I'd have to say that unless male pigs are intent on rape, pigs do in fact, like sex. But wait, do pigs go into heat? Cause wouldn't intsinct be a hard thing to be either ambivalant to or dislike?
Gail

Postby Johnson on Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:30 pm

I do believe that pigs go into heat.

Regardless, the point is that animals "go into heat" to signal that they're ready to bear a litter, not that they're looking to smoke a joint and get laid.

There are very few animals that fuck for enjoyment. I think dolphins are one, but I could just be remembering www.dolphinsex.org.
Steve wrote:Nintendo's like a deadbeat dad. It's really fun when he shows up on holidays, but the rest of the year it's just empty promises and false hope.
Johnson
Founding Member, Faceless Warrior

Postby monkeypunk on Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:27 pm

Dolphins are one, and so are Bonobo monkies. they also do it as a form of greeting. They are also the only other animal to be observed engaging in regular oral sex. We could learn a lot from monkies.

In any case, just because an animal is in heat I don't see why that automatically disqualifies it as enjoying the intercourse. Unless its a cat. that spiny penis thing sucks.
Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.
monkeypunk
Boobsquad Pioneer

Postby Johnson on Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:00 pm

Point to you. There's a difference between "doing it for enjoyment" and "enjoying doing it."
Steve wrote:Nintendo's like a deadbeat dad. It's really fun when he shows up on holidays, but the rest of the year it's just empty promises and false hope.
Johnson
Founding Member, Faceless Warrior

Return to Article Discussion