2007 is upon us!

Of course it has its place, and it's where most things end up anyway. Babble about soup. Babble about dogs, mouthwash, you name it. Don't forget plenty of insults.

Moderators: Philippe, Tyler, Tony, Johnson

2007 is upon us!

Postby Shotfrog on Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:34 pm

Hey all, and happy new year from all of us at TTA. Hope it's been a good 2006 and is shaping up to a good 2007 thus far.
I believe it was a boaking accident. I have to go.
Shotfrog

Postby Johnson on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:36 pm

Fixed.
Steve wrote:Nintendo's like a deadbeat dad. It's really fun when he shows up on holidays, but the rest of the year it's just empty promises and false hope.
Johnson
Founding Member, Faceless Warrior

Postby Tyler on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:38 pm

This site is Totally Awesome.
Oh, I just wanted to see if I could run my own web server. It ain't some big deal like the main nerds would have you believe. This crud is fly-easy if you can make yourself care. - Ray Smuckles
Tyler
Founding Member, Chief Morale Officer

Re: 2007 is upon us!

Postby Shotfrog on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:50 pm

2008 is upon us!

Hey all, and happy new year from all of us at TTA. Hope it's been a good 2007 and is shaping up to a good 2008 thus far.

To bring in the new year, Philippe's thinking about wrapping up the Video Game Uber Fun Fun List, Johnson has some ideas for things, and we've got a couple of new advice requests for the Boobsquad. Those will all be up before 2009.

We're looking to get content back on a more normal schedule, so keep an eye out. Then again, we say that often. Really, all in all, we're dirty liars and Johnson's a lazy bastard when it comes to editing. It's a time for resolutions, though, so let's just see where we're at in another year.

Until then, see you right here.
Shotfrog

Postby Johnson on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 am

Fixed.
Steve wrote:Nintendo's like a deadbeat dad. It's really fun when he shows up on holidays, but the rest of the year it's just empty promises and false hope.
Johnson
Founding Member, Faceless Warrior

Postby Shotfrog on Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm

2009 is upon us!

Hey all, and happy new year from all of us at TTA. Hope it's been a good 2008 and is shaping up to a good 2009 thus far.

To bring in the new year, Philippe's thinking about wrapping up the Video Game Uber Fun Fun List, Johnson has some ideas for things, and we've got a couple of new advice requests for the Boobsquad. Those will all be up before 2010.

We're looking to get content back on a more normal schedule, so keep an eye out. Then again, we say that often. Really, all in all, we're dirty liars and Johnson's a lazy bastard when it comes to editing. It's a time for resolutions, though, so let's just see where we're at in another year.

Until then, see you right here.
Shotfrog

Return to Vapid Discussion